Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to install the module?
An experienced specialist can setup the module in less than an hour.
2. Do you offer Google AdWords campaign management and consulting?
Yes, we do. Please contact us for more details.
3. Do you have <put your favorite shopping cart> version?
We might have such version under development. Please contact us for more information.
4. Do you have Yahoo Search Marketing (ex. Overture), Miva (ex. FindWhat), or Mirago version?
We plan to release such versions. Please contact us to receive up-to-date information.
5. Do you do custom development?
Yes! We have experienced and very talented developers, producing high quality code. And the rates are very competitive. Please visit Mirchev Ideas and review the rich portfolio of completed projects. Contact us now for a free quote.
6. When I use the Monthly Subscription version do I get the software on my web server?
Yes, the licensing model only affects the payment. In both Monthly Subscription and Lifetime License options the software is installed on your web server.
7. How does the Monthly Subscription licensing work?
When a Monthly Subscription is bought a license that will expire after one month is provided. Provided that the subscription is paid each month, a new license will be automatically updated on your server, in effect extending the expiration period with one month.
8. Can I use the module on more than one store?
Yes, but each store requires a separate license.
9. Can I use the module on more than one store, but use the same Google AdWords Account?
Yes, just use different AdWords campaigns for the stores.
10. Can I modify my InventoryWords managed campaigns from within the AdWords web interface?
Yes, the module will detect this and will leave your changes intact.
11. How can I GeoTarget my campaigns?
Just setup the GeoTargeting from your AdWords web interface for the campaigns that you plan InventoryWords to manage.